Friday, November 4, 2011

The future

This blog will be the journey of my Argonian Thief in the land of Skyrim.  As you can see, I posted up a backstory on my character.  Now I'm not a roleplayer, so most of this will not be in character.  I'll just talk about the things I steal, the people I kill and the general adventures I have.  

As you can see from the title of this blog, I am interested in the economy, especially since I heard you can effect it in positive and negative ways.  I'm also very curious at how my tendency to steal has a effect on the Radiant storytelling.  Thievery won't be my only activity, it just happens to be my passion.  

As far as the format of the blog, it will be a constant project.  Once the game comes out and I have some pics, I'll update the page. 

Anyway, 1 week from day should be very eventful and I look forward to sharing and reading other people's adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment