Monday, November 7, 2011

A new apprentice

A couple of weeks ago my kid started talking about Skyrim out of the blue.  She told me that some kids at school were talking about it and she really wanted to play.  Needless to say, we started watching videos about the game, just getting all hyped up about, much to the dismiss of her mother.  Last Friday I came home from work, she gave me a hug and said "7 days to Skyrim", which I thought was awesome.  

Anyway, this weekend I installed Oblivion on another computer for her and she played for the first time.  She chose a Female Redguard warrior, then got out there in the world to start her adventure.  Now what I found particularly hilarious was what she decided to do first.  She randomly went to Anvil and started walking around town, next thing I know she killed a guy in his house and started to steal everything.  I told her about the law and gave her some pointers and she immediately went back at it.  By the end of the day, she was stealing everything, all the while being a warrior with subpar thieving skills.  

It was a great time watching her live her life of crime and I know, because she won't stop talking about it, that she is looking forward to confiscating more loot next weekend.  Good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment